Your will be responsible for:
- Perform Month-end and year-end closing activities (cost and revenue accruals/deferrals, cost allocation, intercompany transactions and various adjustments)
- Prepare journal entries and maintain general ledger records and analysis for assigned accounting entities
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations including supporting explanations
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements and reconciliations in accordance with IFRS and compliance with internal policies
- Perform day-to-day processing of financial transactions.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Assist statutory reporting and indirect tax team with the preparation of financial statements, local audits and tax compliance
- Manage the relationship with the Finance Business Partners, Group Finance and other stakeholders.
- Prepare ad hoc business and performance analysis, interpret the financial statements etc.
Requirements necessary for this role:
- University degree or Secondary school leaving certificate "maturita" in Accounting, Finance or similar
- Minimum 2 years of accounting or a similar role
- Knowledge of all General Ledger activities including month-end closing
- Knowledge of IFRS & Finance processes (is plus)
- Fluent/active (written and spoken) English (another Europian language is Wellcome)
- Knowledge of accounting procedures, Local GAAP
- IT skills - MS Office, Excel any ERP system, SAP is plus
- Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
- Good communication skills...
- Work in a stable, an international (multilingual) environment
- Modern and professional offices, located in Prague 4 (near metro station C)
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Above-standard medical care, Contributions to pension / life insurance (after trial period),
- Flexible start/end of working hours, posible home-office,
- Holidays - 5 weeks
- Meal tickets / catering allowance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure,
- Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments in the workplace
- Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Start possibilities: ASAP or by agreement
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to send us your professional CV's in English.
HR Partner / Finance & Accountancy / Executive Professional
HR Direct s.r.o.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát souhlasíte, aby společnost HR Direct s.r.o., sídlem Čechova 407, Bakov nad Jizerou 294 01 uchovávala Vaše osobní údaje pro účely zprostředkování práce v souladu se zákonem č. 110/2019 Sb., a to až do odvolání písemnou formou.