You will be responsible for:
- International Financial Reporting Standards to ensure accurate financial reporting and compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines using IFRS
- Analysing financial data (e.g. variance analysis).
- Reporting and presenting findings, trends, and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Contributing to the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing of the books, including support information and notes to financial statements as part of the audit process.
- Being actively involved in the audit process
- For the Control environment:
- Assessing the existing control environment and identifying areas for improvement.
- Developing and implementing strategies to enhance processes and controls, minimize risks, and optimize operational effectiveness.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify process inefficiencies and develop streamlined procedures within a sound control environment
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the overall efficiency of financial operations.
- Playing a key role in the design, implementation and interfacing of improved internal and external systems and software.
- Document workflows and processes
The knowledge and experience you should have:
- Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance such as Czech Union of Accountants, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Experience working in the commodity trading, energy, and/or utilities industries, with a solid understanding of their specific financial operations and regulatory environment (is must)
- Expertise in reviewing and/or setting up control environments to ensure operational effectiveness. Proven track record of implementing best practices and optimizing financial processes
- A strong understanding and practical application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Familiarity with accounting principles, financial regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Proficiency in English and in Czech, and/or German is a plus.
- Microsoft advanced Excel and Power BI skills, Navision
The company is offering:
- Motivating salary offer
- Work in an international environment and across countries
- Modern and professional working environment
- Attractive location of the office directly in the city centre
- 5 weeks holiday
- Meal allowance
- Refreshments at the workplace
- Multi-Sport card with company contribution of CZK 730 per month
- Company cell phone for personal use
Please do not hesitate to send us your professional CV in English & Czech.
HR Partner / Finance & Accountancy / Executive Professional