Do you want to become part of a team of people who do not follow trends, but create them? Would you like to show energy, creativity and enthusiasm in a company that can appreciate you, and can develop your skills and start your career?
We are looking for an active reinforcement for the automated solutions delivery team in the position of LI (logistics interface) Programmer. You will participate in projects in the international Automated Systems AGV / Mobile Robots business unit. Your task will be to modify and develop reliable connections of autonomous truck solutions to customer projects, all in accordance with the company's uniform quality standard. The team is based at the company's headquarters located between Prague 4 and Říčany (Prague west).
You will be responsible for:
- Project management and support of software projects for intralogistics
- Management of customer projects in the field of software for mobile robots
- Programming and customizing of individual customer requirements according to specifications in the middleware logistics interface
- Participation in functional specification discussions with corresponding elaboration of binding specifications
- Commissioning and live operation support
The knowledge and experience’s we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science or a technical course of study with a high proportion of computer science or comparable training
- Programming experience in an object-oriented programming language, ideally C# or .NET
- Experience in leading projects or project management is an advantage
- Fluent knowledge of Czech and English is a MUST!
- Strong communication skills, conscientious way of working and team orientation
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
The company offers:
- Work in an stable and and prosperous an international company
- Pleasant and professional environment located on the edge of Prague 4 (Praha-west) in the direction of Říčany
- An Interesting job opportunity with training abroad (6 months in Germany)
- Adequate salary depending on previous professional knowledge and experience
- Mobile phone, laptop, car and for private use
- Bonuses/premiums, vacation - 5 weeks, possibility of occasional home-office, remote work after training,
- Refreshments at the workplace, contribution to pension/life insurance, contribution to sport/culture/leisure,
- Meal vouchers (meal allowance), own organization of work content, educational courses, training
Please do not hesitate to sending us your professional CV and the motivation letter for this role, ideally in English and Czech.
HR Partner / Finance & Accountancy / Executive Professional